Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
I finally got torque to compile, but the build still fails with 2 errors and 1 warning. Here they are for your enjoyment:
Warning:
Code:
/usr/bin/ld: warning -prebind ignored because MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable greater or equal to 10.4
Errors:
Code:
mv: rename ./build/Default to ./build/Default-old-05.06.2006-16.28.29: No such file or directory
Code:
ln: ./build/Default: No such file or directory

I am using xcode 2.2.1, MacBook Pro 1.83, 10.4.6, torque UB code.

Help?

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
"./build/Default"

I assume that comes from the active build configuration. What happens if you change it to either Development or Deployment? (Project -> Set Active Build Configuration)

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
This is what I see:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 97

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
There's usually a Development and Deployment option there. Maybe there's something wrong with your project build settings?

Attachments

• PSettings.png
    PSettings.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 77

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
As far as the warning is concerned, I think you can ignore it. The system for prebinding libraries to apps changed between Panther and Tiger, in a way that made the activity unnecessary. I'm pretty sure that the code just sets up pre-binding, and since you are building for Tiger, XCode gets rid of it because it's not necessary. That warning will probabyl go away if this application is Panther-compatible, and you set the target environment as Panther instead of Tiger....

caveman_uk

Feb 17, 2003
Hitchin, Herts, UK
gekko513 said:
There's usually a Development and Deployment option there. Maybe there's something wrong with your project build settings?
What actual options you have seems to vary depending on when you first created a project. On one project I've got the options 'Release', 'Debug' and 'Default' yet on an earlier project I've got what you said.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.