Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

silentthunder77

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
Does anyone use this service? Does it work well? Is it cool? I'm looking into getting a device that is a PDA/phone/camera, any suggestions for a student? I'd like to get the iPod phone, but no idea when thats coming out.

tj2001

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2003
Florida - USA
I'm a new Helio Ocean adaptor and so far I'm quite impressed! I did want the iPhone, but the price for the iPhone + service was out of my budget....

This Helio Ocean does a lot and does it quite well. I have no major gripes about the phone. Plus, with there "All In" plans you really can't go wrong!

Sutekidane

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2005
I had it for a little while and enjoyed it until I couldn't afford it anymore. Their service is great overall and their phones are all unique.

Kermit the frog

macrumors regular
May 30, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I'm a new Helio Ocean adaptor and so far I'm quite impressed! I did want the iPhone, but the price for the iPhone + service was out of my budget....

This Helio Ocean does a lot and does it quite well. I have no major gripes about the phone. Plus, with there "All In" plans you really can't go wrong!

I have the ocean and it rocks./.....until i acutally get my hands on an iphone the ocean imo is better

tj2001

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2003
Florida - USA
I have the ocean and it rocks./.....until i acutally get my hands on an iphone the ocean imo is better

PM your # so we can buddy beacon!!!
I was thinking Helio should open a community site for forums and sharing info so Helio peeps can Buddy Beacon all around! It would have been much more useful if it could just detect Helio users and have setting s to broadcast publicly or what-not to everyone instead of having to add people.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.