Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 19, 2003, 11:28 AM   #1
erkekre
macrumors newbie

Creating a web outline?

I have been looking for a way to create an outline of my website without having to construct it manually.

I have looked and the only software I have found is a program called WebOutliner V1.01. I found it at download.com, but I am unable to locate an official site or a way to register the software online.

Incidentally WebOutliner V1.01 can export .mcf files...for Apple's HotSauce...remember that?

Anyway, I would appreciate anyone's input in regards to a way of creating an outline, site map, hierarchy, or whatever...I just need to be able to create visual representation.

Thanks...
Old Feb 19, 2003, 12:16 PM   #2
theranch
macrumors 6502

Re: Creating a web outline?

Quote:
Originally posted by erkekre
I have been looking for a way to create an outline of my website without having to construct it manually.

I have looked and the only software I have found is a program called WebOutliner V1.01. I found it at download.com, but I am unable to locate an official site or a way to register the software online.

Incidentally WebOutliner V1.01 can export .mcf files...for Apple's HotSauce...remember that?

Anyway, I would appreciate anyone's input in regards to a way of creating an outline, site map, hierarchy, or whatever...I just need to be able to create visual representation.

Thanks...
If you use Dreamweaver you could use the site map and take a screenshot of the layout OR if you are starting from scratch I recommend Omnigraffle which you can get at Omni Graffle to create your outline.
theranch is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store