Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erkekre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 10, 2003
Morton, Illinois
I have been looking for a way to create an outline of my website without having to construct it manually.

I have looked and the only software I have found is a program called WebOutliner V1.01. I found it at download.com, but I am unable to locate an official site or a way to register the software online.

Incidentally WebOutliner V1.01 can export .mcf files...for Apple's HotSauce...remember that?

Anyway, I would appreciate anyone's input in regards to a way of creating an outline, site map, hierarchy, or whatever...I just need to be able to create visual representation.

Thanks...

Reactions: grahamperrin

theranch

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2002
Atlantic City area
Re: Creating a web outline?

Originally posted by erkekre
I have been looking for a way to create an outline of my website without having to construct it manually.

I have looked and the only software I have found is a program called WebOutliner V1.01. I found it at download.com, but I am unable to locate an official site or a way to register the software online.

Incidentally WebOutliner V1.01 can export .mcf files...for Apple's HotSauce...remember that?

Anyway, I would appreciate anyone's input in regards to a way of creating an outline, site map, hierarchy, or whatever...I just need to be able to create visual representation.

Thanks...
If you use Dreamweaver you could use the site map and take a screenshot of the layout OR if you are starting from scratch I recommend Omnigraffle which you can get at Omni Graffle to create your outline.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.