Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fener

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
Hope to be words of excited masses, when clocks shows keynotes, conventions and store updates each time starting today.

I haven't thought of getting excited when something goes "down", but Apple has changed that =)

Here it goes:

Today might be the most exciting day for consumers in the history of Apple, with video iPods, iPhones, iTMMs (iTunes Music & Movie Store), Macbook/Pro updates, and soooo much more...

Apple Store JAPAN is DOWN :D

http://store.apple.com/0120-APPLE-1/WebObjects/japanstore/

all other stores still up as of 11:04 EST

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
fener said:
Hope to be words of excited masses, when clocks shows keynotes, conventions and store updates each time starting today =)

Here it goes:

Today might be the most exciting day for consumers in the history of Apple, with video iPods, iPhones, iTMMs (iTunes Music & Movie Store), Macbook/Pro updates, and soooo much more...

LMFAO

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
I think this is basically being discussed on the front page. I skimmed through the thread (I tried to read, but when I was at page 5, there were 17 pages, and when I was at page 10 there were 21 pages), and people were saying that the store was down earlier this morning, way earlier.

majorp

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2005
UK !!!
extraextra said:
I think this is basically being discussed on the front page. I skimmed through the thread (I tried to read, but when I was at page 5, there were 17 pages, and when I was at page 10 there were 21 pages), and people were saying that the store was down earlier this morning, way earlier.

maybe the music store?

fener

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
Spanky Deluxe said:
UK Store is still up. BTW what makes this an Official thread??

nothing. not sure if there is any other Apple Store Down threads. rather than posting "Apple Store Down" notices all around, should be better to list them under one roof. thats why "official"

lol

ImNoSuperMan

macrumors 65816
Dec 1, 2005
fener said:
Hope to be words of excited masses, when clocks shows keynotes, conventions and store updates each time starting today.

I haven't thought of getting excited when something goes "down", but Apple has changed that =)

Here it goes:

YAWnnnnnnnnnn....

It was reported an hour ago.

All four stores(Aussie,HK,Japan,Singapore) have been down for over an hour now with no other store following(as yet)

deepy

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2006
Spanky Deluxe said:
UK Store is still up. BTW what makes this an Official thread??

Guy on the phone told me the UK store goes down at 4:30pm...15 mins left, lets see how accurate he is!

fener

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
extraextra said:

thanks for supporting the point i made in the previous post; notices all around. would be easier to track which stores are down. :p

relimw

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2004
SC
:cool: Cool, does this mean I can foam at the mouth too? :D

Oh, wait, I don't have any money or my new MacPro yet....

And the US store is still up...maybe a new thread on which stores are still up? :eek:

</sarcasm>

fener

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
Apple France is down.

gotta be something big. Haven't seen Apple taking the stores down soo early. Still 2+ hours to go for the keynote.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.