Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I never get time to watch the show live, which is why I have a season pass. But, what is going on here ... did Apple skip a week ?

On iTunes, it shows the following episodes:
Manhunt
Otis
Scan
First Down
MAP 1223
Subdivision
Don't Tell
Dead Fall

For over a week, there was no updates. I started to think something was wrong, or maybe the show was delayed. (Which is very common for Fox shows) Whats worse, is that I couldn't verify if the current show was the same episode on the Fox site because the idiots who designed it made it IE Windows only. Totally ignoring the fact that flip4mac exists and works well.

Anyway, enough trash talking Fox (For now)

http://epguides.com/PrisonBreak/
http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show....html?season=2&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;1

Both show an episode "Buried" in between those 2 episodes, which of course isn't listed on iTunes.

Anyone have an idea what is going on ? I tried to email Apple but never get a response from them regarding iTunes issues. (Still waiting for a response to a season pass for Drawn Together Season 3)

yoda13

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2003
Texas
Monday was the first time the show has aired in a few weeks due to baseball. The description of the show on iTunes matches the one in TV guide for the one that aired Monday night. So it should be up to date. I'm going to be made of something hinky is going on, but it also fits right where the story left off before baseball.

Sayer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2002
Austin, TX
Maybe the episode ESCAPED! Or committed suicide since the entire show's concept is so incredibly LAME?! Or another, GOOD, show stuck a shiv in it's back while it was distracted?

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sayer said:
Maybe the episode ESCAPED! Or committed suicide since the entire show's concept is so incredibly LAME?! Or another, GOOD, show stuck a shiv in it's back while it was distracted?

Wow...you came into a thread just to say that? :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.