Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 25, 2007, 04:20 PM   #1
wezley
macrumors newbie

Music Video Playlist: Not able to play videos straight through

I've got a music video playlist that I'm trying to play. I can play each video independantly in the playlist, but I can't figure out how to select the playlist and select play and for ATV to go through and play all of the videos in series. The top option of shuffling videos(I can't remember exactly what the wording is) doesn't work either -- each time I pick it I get a message saing that ATV can't play the format of the entry.

Anybody else able to play a MusicVideo playlist or get shuffling working for music videos?
wezley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2007, 01:29 AM   #2
Noompcy
macrumors newbie

music video not working

I'm having the same issue. (see below) As anyone fixed this?

I've got a music video playlist that I'm trying to play. I can play each video independantly in the playlist, but I can't figure out how to select the playlist and select play and for ATV to go through and play all of the videos in series. The top option of shuffling videos(I can't remember exactly what the wording is) doesn't work either -- each time I pick it I get a message saing that ATV can't play the format of the entry.

Anybody else able to play a MusicVideo playlist or get shuffling working for music videos?
Noompcy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater