Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 14, 2007, 07:35 PM   #1
mward333
macrumors 6502a

strange.... Kenny Chesney digital booklet won't open

I bought Kenny Chesney's new album "Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates" this week. I pre-ordered it, and then on Tuesday (the day of release) I downloaded it.

The digital booklet, however, won't open! Ugh. I've never had this happen to me before when buying an iTunes album. I tried opening it via iTunes, or directly via Preview, or also by Adobe Reader.

I asked Apple about it, and as a result they decided to upload another copy to my iTunes account. I downloaded this second copy of the digital booklet, but it won't open either. Both files (the original and the replacement from Apple) are 760,144 bytes, if anybody else downloaded this album and wants to compare their digital booklet with mine.

All of the songs work fine, but the digital booklet just gives an error "File error. Couldn't open the file." when you try to open it in Preview.

Apple gave me 3 movie credits (strange, eh?), and said to check again in a few weeks. I don't get it..... I've never had trouble opening a digital booklet from iTunes in the past.

Does anybody have a recommendation? Did anybody else buy this album? All of my songs from the album work fine, but the digital booklet just won't open.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod