Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 28, 2007, 04:33 PM   #1
demiurgical
macrumors member

a way to change WiFi iTunes store country on iPhone?

I have music in my collection bought from iTunes store Japan and iTunes US. sometimes it switches to the Japan store on my iPhone (which is pretty cool) and I can't seem to switch it back unless i make sure iTunes US store is the one that's active in iTunes on my computer then do a sync. Anyone else come across this?

Thanks

~.
demiurgical is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 04:48 PM   #2
diesel
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiurgical View Post
I have music in my collection bought from iTunes store Japan and iTunes US. sometimes it switches to the Japan store on my iPhone (which is pretty cool) and I can't seem to switch it back unless i make sure iTunes US store is the one that's active in iTunes on my computer then do a sync. Anyone else come across this?

Thanks

~.

hey dumb question but how do you access Japan itunes? Also, is there a Korea itunes? thanks.
diesel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2007, 05:03 PM   #3
demiurgical
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
hey dumb question but how do you access Japan itunes? Also, is there a Korea itunes? thanks.
At the main page of the iTunes store, scroll to the very bottom. There's a My Store drop down menu to select the country. And no Korea's not on the list.
demiurgical is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2008, 06:03 PM   #4
Cambron
macrumors newbie

is there a way to change the country in itunes without having access to the internet on the PC ?

I have this mad windows XP PC in my dorm that has all kinds of problems in windows , I jus updated it to Service Pack 3 and it helped a bit , and we dont have any way of getting internet access .

but I synced my iphone 3g for the first time on the pc , none of the downloaded apps worked after that and now the app store is a different language and it says my account can only purchase from the u.s. itunes store from within the iphone itunes and app store.
Cambron is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2008, 06:26 PM   #5
Geckotek
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Yeah, I've been looking for a legal way to buy Korean mp3 downloads myself.
Geckotek is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone