Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

demiurgical

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
NYC
I have music in my collection bought from iTunes store Japan and iTunes US. sometimes it switches to the Japan store on my iPhone (which is pretty cool) and I can't seem to switch it back unless i make sure iTunes US store is the one that's active in iTunes on my computer then do a sync. Anyone else come across this?

~.

diesel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2007
I have music in my collection bought from iTunes store Japan and iTunes US. sometimes it switches to the Japan store on my iPhone (which is pretty cool) and I can't seem to switch it back unless i make sure iTunes US store is the one that's active in iTunes on my computer then do a sync. Anyone else come across this?

~.

hey dumb question but how do you access Japan itunes? Also, is there a Korea itunes? thanks.

demiurgical

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
NYC
hey dumb question but how do you access Japan itunes? Also, is there a Korea itunes? thanks.

At the main page of the iTunes store, scroll to the very bottom. There's a My Store drop down menu to select the country. And no Korea's not on the list.

Cambron

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2008
is there a way to change the country in itunes without having access to the internet on the PC ?

I have this mad windows XP PC in my dorm that has all kinds of problems in windows , I jus updated it to Service Pack 3 and it helped a bit , and we dont have any way of getting internet access .

but I synced my iphone 3g for the first time on the pc , none of the downloaded apps worked after that and now the app store is a different language and it says my account can only purchase from the u.s. itunes store from within the iphone itunes and app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.