Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
N

natezire71

Original poster
I want the Griffin iClear so bad. But, online at Target.com, bestbuy.com, amazon.com, walmart.com, they dont have them. I dont get it? Are they in stores or not? i live in Atlanta, GA, so if that has anything to do with it, let me know.

w0ngbr4d

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2006
Findlay, OH
They have the iClear at Walmart here in Ohio. They also have spaces for the Tuffwrap and another sleeve type case.

I'm waiting until all of them come in before i make a decision. The iPod sock is good for now.

N

natezire71

Original poster
I would order it from Griffin.com...but they are backordered. I would like to buy it from a store. Not online

JD42305

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2007
Guys I picked up my iClear at my local Best Buy in Lansing, Mi on saturday. Don't waste your time ordering online just check your local Best Buy or Circuit City.

tjp888

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2007
iClear

The local BestBuy has them (SF Bay Area). But, instead I ordered the Reflect from the Griffin website. It shipped today also, so they definitely have the "Reflect" in stock.

WiLo

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2007
Ordered my iClear Sunday @ 9pm EST, was shipped the next day and today is at the UPS warehouse where I work. Probably I scanned my package and I didn't know :p. The iClear will arrive tommorow at my house.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Just picked one up at the local Wal-Mart. A stack of 5 were laying at the bottom of the rack. $14.99 - not bad. Great case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.