Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alho0001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Hi!

Im having trouble finding the right .nib file. I cannot find the "browse files" window anywhere. (The window that opens when you click "browse device" in the bluetooth menu) Now im pretty sure it's not inside the bluetooth file exchange application.

Can someone PLEASE help me?!

Thanks /Alex

alho0001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
antibact1: thank you for your fast reply, but i cannot find that window. when i open FileTransferClientWindow.nib it looks like this:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 97

antibact1

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2006
antibact1: thank you for your fast reply, but i cannot find that window. when i open FileTransferClientWindow.nib it looks like this:

Double click on the "Browser Window" icon. You can have multiple interface builder objects in a NIB file.

alho0001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Double click on the "Browser Window" icon. You can have multiple interface builder objects in a NIB file.

The only window I can edit is the "browser window"

i want to edit the window that looks like this:

thank you

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 69

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
i want to edit the window that looks like this:

Why are you wanting to edit this system file? You will surely end up screwing up something :).

The safest way is to write a SIMBL plugin (do a google search) and edit the window on the fly. That is still very hackish but the edits are done in memory and only apply when the app is running.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.