Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
That's a tough one, but the only thing I see is that you're closing the last item (links) with a </tr> where you aren't in any of the others.

Try removing that and seeing what happens.

D

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
That's a tough one, but the only thing I see is that you're closing the last item (links) with a </tr> where you aren't in any of the others.

Try removing that and seeing what happens.

i tried closing all of them and not closing all of them... same thing still happening... currently they are all closed.

Originally posted by Rower_CPU
I'm seeing it in IE5/Mac as well.

Can you add the DTD so the whole page validates and try it again?

add the what?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Add a dummy rollover table entry (with no values at the end of the table and see if it works.

Or even switch the order around and see if its something to do with the table or actual link item.

I remember way back in the mid nineties running into this problem and that's how I ended up making a hack to solve the problem....

Good luck,

D

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
still didn't work.

i even took out the last one (links) and all the other rollovers worked.

tried putting a dummy after it, just copied one that does work from the top and put it under "links"---links still didn't work

put a fake rollover in--links didn't work

retyped the links rollover--still doesn't work

i'm running out of ideas...

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
It works for me to under IE.

I have a situation like that using frames in my web site, the top and button frames are not aligned under the PC version of the Internet Explorer. I can not find the way to align it.

http://www.vjrei.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.