|Mar 4, 2008, 01:14 PM||#1|
Upgrading from Final Cut 5 to Studio 2 *Issues?*
I have a copy of Final Cut Studio 2, but right now I've been doing a 15 DVD Series for a client. Should I wait till I'm completely done with his project then upgrade?
Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with upgrading then not being able to take a project from 5.1 and work on it in Studio 2.
|Mar 4, 2008, 01:47 PM||#2|
In general, it's always a good idea to hold off upgrading until after a job or project.
Upgrades always tend to go pretty smoothly - at least I've never had any problems doing so. Including this particular one. But I'd hold off just in case. You never know what might get sucked into the Twilight Zone.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Final Cut Studio's 'Compressor' problem||JayS90||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||2||Jun 29, 2011 02:31 PM|
|Final Cut Pro Studio 7 Having issues! HELP ME!!!||ghandii23||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||May 7, 2011 01:50 AM|
|Final Cut Studio on the go||drexl5||MacBook Pro||0||Jan 2, 2011 10:12 PM|
|How to transfer from Final Cut Pro to DVD Studio Pro?||NJRonbo||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||5||Feb 28, 2008 11:30 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.