Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pathfinder55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
Does anyone know the ages that these companys start hiring? I am a student and I am looking for a summer job.

1. Chick-fa-la (don't know about that spelling)
2. Pizza Hut

I might post more later... I forget some.

iPhil

macrumors 68040
Does anyone know the ages that these companys start hiring? I am a student and I am looking for a summer job.

1. Chick-fa-la (don't know about that spelling)
2. Pizza Hut

I might post more later... I forget some.

@ Chick-fil-a.. Each restaurant sets their own hiring age etc ... So you need to call your local chick-fil-a restaurant for more details... :)

JNB

macrumors 604
Oh, and depending on your religious beliefs, you may want to steer clear of Chick-fil-a. I personally haven't eaten there ever since I read that article a few years ago. Just a warning, I'll shut up now so this doesn't end up in PRSI

The whole Sunday closing thing is beyond me for a chain that desires to compete in the fast food market space, but it doesn't matter, as the food there is absolutely vile.

More specifically OT, the chains will base hiring decisions on state labor laws as appropriate.

RITZFit

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2007
Just around the river bend
i think chic-fil-a hires at 15, pizza hut will prob hire at 18 because they do delivery (18 for insurance reasons). I've known a few people who worked at chick-fil-a...they said it was alright for a fast food job; donno about pizza hut tho

adk

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2005
Stuck in the middle with you
I'm pretty sure Pizza Hut starts at 16. I had a friend in high school who worked there when he was 17, and I can't imagine P-hut would start at 17 because the federal regulations change at 14,16, and 18.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.