Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 29, 2008, 03:19 AM   #1
JoeyDee
macrumors newbie

Looking for Marketing Plan software for mac

Hey FOlks.

LOVE THE FORUM! SO many good stuff

Question, i have been trying to find a Marketing Plan software for mac and I have been unlucky

I found this: http://www.paloalto.com/ps/mp/features.cfm which is the windows version, and was wondering if anyone can give me a few pint pointers as to where I can find a similar MAC app.

Thanks.
-Joey
JoeyDee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2008, 05:40 AM   #2
Neil321
macrumors 68040

Bluevizia is the only one i know of,and just for the record it's Mac not MAC,welcome to MacRumors

Last edited by Neil321; Mar 29, 2008 at 08:28 AM.
Neil321 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2008, 02:51 PM   #3
JoeyDee
macrumors newbie

I was hoping there would be a nice interface and something like PAGES in iWork 08... if anyone else knows of any other apps, please post it.

Thanks again.
-Joey
JoeyDee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2010, 03:48 AM   #4
Randy12
macrumors newbie

Marketing Plan

A marketing plan is a written document that details the necessary actions to achieve one or more marketing objectives. It can be for a product or service, a brand, or a product line. Marketing plans cover between one and five years. A marketing plan may be part of an overall business plan. Solid marketing strategy is the foundation of a well-written marketing plan. While a marketing plan contains a list of actions, a marketing plan without a sound strategic foundation is of little use.E-mailing a broadcast bulk email marketing free is really a cost-effective method.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:49 PM   #5
mikefromengage
macrumors newbie

Plan Lab

Hi Joey & MacRumors folk,
we're a bit late on the scene here but we released Plan Lab marketing plan software for Mac earlier this year. It might be exactly what you're after

Cheers,
Mike
mikefromengage is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store