Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Apr 29, 2008, 07:40 PM   #1
Justinthesaint
macrumors regular

vWallpaper (video wallpaper) problems

I installed vWallpaper on my phone and I cannot figure out how to get it to work. It seems very straight forward in the instructions, but it still won't work. All I want to do is display the videos that are already in the application.

Also, as soon as I installed the application, it somehow turned off my phone's speakers. Even if I can't get this application to work, I would REALLY like to fix this strange issue.

PLEASE help me!!!
Justinthesaint is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2008, 08:56 PM   #2
benny100
macrumors member

it only work for me when I restart my phone. Work good but the phone will not go to sleep even if u set it to 1 min
benny100 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2008, 06:51 AM   #3
Justinthesaint
macrumors regular

But, does anyone know how to fix my phone???

The speakers don't let any sound play, and when I play a song, it doesn't play. It stays paused, even when I press play again

Please, will SOMEONE help me???

I just want my phone fixed. I don't even care about this stupid application any more!!!
Old Apr 30, 2008, 06:08 PM   #4
Justinthesaint
macrumors regular

Nevermind. I used this website's search engine and typed in "sound." I found my problem right away in one of the threads.

Solution: on your iPhone,

- Settings
- General
- Reset
- Reset All Settings

It doesn't harm or alter your phone. It just fixes little problems like this (although, it does rearange the icons on your homescreen).

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks