vWallpaper (video wallpaper) problems

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Justinthesaint, Apr 29, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

I installed vWallpaper on my phone and I cannot figure out how to get it to work. It seems very straight forward in the instructions, but it still won't work. All I want to do is display the videos that are already in the application. :confused:

Also, as soon as I installed the application, it somehow turned off my phone's speakers. Even if I can't get this application to work, I would REALLY like to fix this strange issue. :(

PLEASE help me!!!:eek:

2. macrumors member

it only work for me when I restart my phone. Work good but the phone will not go to sleep even if u set it to 1 min

3. thread starter macrumors regular

But, does anyone know how to fix my phone???

The speakers don't let any sound play, and when I play a song, it doesn't play. It stays paused, even when I press play again

Please, will SOMEONE help me???

I just want my phone fixed. I don't even care about this stupid application any more!!!:(

4. thread starter macrumors regular

Nevermind. I used this website's search engine and typed in "sound." I found my problem right away in one of the threads.

Solution: on your iPhone,

- Settings
    - General
    - Reset
    - Reset All Settings

It doesn't harm or alter your phone. It just fixes little problems like this (although, it does rearange the icons on your homescreen).