Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drpepper99uk

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 3, 2007
Hi,

I have recently started getting image loading errors on iTunes that look something like this:

Picture1.jpg

Any idea as to what's causing them to happen? I've never had this happen before with iTunes.

Michael.

Stuipdboy1000

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
I am having the exact same problem. Some of the images load but look like crap. The loss of colours is even effecting album art I have downloaded from iTunes months ago. Weird.

itunes1vo9.jpg

UPDATE: After flickring through my iTunes library, it appears most of my artwork has been altered in some way, eg loss of colour or has just disappeared.

eleven59

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2008
im getting a pinkish/purple color scheme going on now since i downloaded the newest itunes. soemtimes only half the page is pinkish/purple and the other hallf is normal like it always used to be... its only happening in itunes and ive already reinstalled/repaired to no avail... thoughts??

guess i should ask if thats normal thing now? i looked for a appearance option.. didnt see one

another thing, it only seems to happen within the actual itunes store/cart, etcc and not "my" side of things such as my playlists, library, etc... just the store side

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.