Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Aug 21, 2008, 09:55 PM   #1
JamesFoote
Banned

Can I change my developer name after I join as an individual?

I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!
JamesFoote is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2008, 10:24 PM   #2
keehun
macrumors regular

Contact Apple. They are the ones that can actually solve anything.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 10:27 PM   #3
JamesFoote
Banned

haha thanks
JamesFoote is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2008, 12:42 PM   #4
skoops
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFoote View Post
I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!
I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)
skoops is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2008, 11:37 PM   #5
CarlosH
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoops View Post
I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)
I think only when loading your first app. I wanted to change it later but I cant. I have sent an email to Apple, but no response yet.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming