Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 8, 2008, 08:08 AM   #1
Noted
macrumors member

iTunes Store purchases disappeared!?

So I bought some songs from the iTunes music store on my iPhone, but when I plugged my iPhone into my Mac, and ejected it, they were gone and I can't get them back! They're also not on my Mac either. What the hell! I paid for them and now they're gone! Is there any way I can get them back?
Noted is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 08:14 AM   #2
xUKHCx
Administrator emeritus

First check iTunes - Store - Check for Purchases

If that doesn't work do this

Go into iTunes Store on your computer and then go to your account - Purchase History. Then select report a problem, you'll have to click on the little grey arrows and then report a problem on the next page. Write in the box what happened (it is quite a common problem with purchasing music they way you described)>

You will most likely be informed via email within a day or two that you can redownload the music.
xUKHCx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2008, 08:27 AM   #3
jruc4871
macrumors regular

Same thing happened to me on Saturday - I completely lost two albums.

I actually called up iPhone support and they put me through to iTunes support who re-posted my albums.
jruc4871 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone