Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
I feel bad cause I told this one person (not to be rude or anything (thats what I put before it)) that his post was supposed to be in the Classifieds and what do I do? Instead of going and posting my topic (Older iBook G3?) I put it in the one where its the Mac Tech questions that don't fall into any other categories. I mean it does belong in there somewhat but not really. Thats my mistake I've made on this board. Anyone else made any mistakes like that?

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
my first few posts were flames...

i get stoned, belligerent, and post late at night, which is guaranteed to screw up any thread :)

paul

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Lucky you-- err, I mean, yeah. I've made some damn stupid forum mistakes like that...Like, my first post over at macdk was a newly created thread in the wrong section. I had two browser windows open at the time: One for my thread in the correct forum, another for topic browsing of interest. Guess which window I used to place my thread.

Once in a while I'll hit the Post Reply button, as supposed to previewing my post (or test post) first. I don't like when that happens.

And, almost every day I'm on here, I'll have second thoughts about posting a comment to a thread (or five), and end up browsing elsewhere in the forums. Although those aren't mistakes.

BTW: This is debatable as to whether or not it's a mistake, but should this thread have been posted in the Community section?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.