Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
At the moment I am currently using a shuffle for gym as I keep it clipped to my shorts. I am tempted to buy a nano as I would love to also listen to the radio while I'm at gym but I really dont like using armbands. Any advice on what I could do?

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I don't believe they ban cameras at my gym. I'm more concerned with what to do with it when I run etc.

OutSpoken

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Does your gym ban cameras? Then you can't buy the new nano for the gym.

Greg

Lol that's going abit far don't you think... Not sure how gyms are run in Canada and the states.. But I can't imagine anyone in a uk gym having problems using a 5G nano because of its camera use. I'mean sheesh.. I like many others carry my mobile in the gym with me, that has camara capabilities too.

If I go ahead and buy the 5G, that will be its main purpose - gym use lol

To OP, sorry I can't answer your question. I normally stuff my ipods in a pocket but I'm guessing that wouldn't be suitable for you.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
I just find armbands annoying and would rather clip an ipod to my shorts. There is no such thing as a nano clip is there?

Pete99

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2008
the Griffin Aero Sport Armband uses a clip on the iPod holder to clip onto the armband - i dont see why you couldnt just clip it onto your shorts instead, although the clip might be a bit big:

surgedc5

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2008
Southern California
I just find armbands annoying and would rather clip an ipod to my shorts. There is no such thing as a nano clip is there?

same here, hate armbands, they are annoying and slip down from your arm.

i just hang on to my nano when running, then i just put it in my pocket, only problem i have finding earphones for heave running/heavy sweat proof :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.