|Jan 31, 2010, 02:35 PM||#1|
wifi connection and email question
I would welcome any help. I will try and be as clear as possible and I hope I posted on the right board.
1. I connect my macbook air to email via wifi at home.
2. When I do this I can send and receive emails using the mac email program
3. I can also connect to the internet as well.
Now the problem
1. When I am in a hotel say and connecting to the internet using a wifi hotspot:-
2. I can surf the internet with no issues
3. But cannot seem to send or receive any emails.
I also have a similar problem with my iphone except even at home I can't send any emails when wifi is on but it receives with no issues. Again, using a wifi hotspot I have the same issue. Turning off wifi and switching to 3g or edge I can receive and send emails.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lion Wifi Connection Timeout, Help!||gagneana000||iMac||42||Jan 7, 2013 09:10 PM|
|Damn wifi connectivity problems||ckeck||MacBook Pro||12||Aug 5, 2012 09:07 AM|
|Question about web and email on MobileMe||:Rob:||iCloud and Apple Services||10||Apr 29, 2011 11:37 AM|
|Known issue: WiFi connectivity issues with the iPad 2||Seiga||iPad||0||Mar 13, 2011 03:17 AM|
|2007 Macbook wifi connection problems||jwbradle||MacBook||2||Nov 3, 2010 02:35 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.