Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mickeyp49

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
I just read (on the front page of Macrumors) that AT&T will only be offering the black iPhone for pre-orders and launch.

I want the white iPhone 4, and i don't want to wait a week or two after launch to get one. What should I do.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
I just read that AT&T will only be offering the black iPhone for pre-orders and launch.

I want the white iPhone 4, and i don't want to wake a week or two after launch to get one. What should I do.

Buy a black phone and spray paint it white?

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
I called an att store and they said they are taking pre orders for black and white. Although I called a best buy store and they said they only have black for pre orders. So maybe go to a best store to pre order.

djrobsd

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2008
Wow, seriously? We have truly created a generation of spoiled people in this world who have to have instant gratification and can't wait for anything.

LOL

Vertigo50

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2007
Nuh-uh, I called an AT&T store and Brian the 17-year-old assured me that not only do they have white ones, but they already have them in stock in a secret lair underground.

Furthermore, he assured me that magical unicorns will be in the store on launch day.

He works for AT&T people!! He knows what he's talking about!!!

:D:D:D

Mademan12321

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2009
I just read (on the front page of Macrumors) that AT&T will only be offering the black iPhone for pre-orders and launch.

I want the white iPhone 4, and i don't want to wait a week or two after launch to get one. What should I do.

My goodness just get it from the other 4 retailers. :confused:

insanoshano08

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2009
Seriously..why even advertise them at the damn wwdc and have them in those bumper pictures if your aren't even gonna sale them yet?!?!? I am pissed..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.