Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enigma2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2010
Is there any way to change the resolution of the camera? I don't want 5MP for all my pictures. This way I can have more pictures and films on the iPhone.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
No - but if you get one of the many photo edit apps (many are free) you can resize and save back to the photo roll and just kill the original. Pain - but works

FuNGi

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2010
California
Weird that you can't change resolution...

Nice caption. Sike. Most people think Swedes are just a bunch of sauna taking meatball eaters. Which is true. Everyone knows that polar bears are found too far north and that it's generally too cold and beer is too expensive for their girls to be running around naked all the time. :rolleyes: The blond part is nearly true though.

mackmgg

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2007
There are also those camera apps that let you change the resolution before saving, Camera Genius for example

frosse

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2007
Sweden
Nice caption. Sike. Most people think Swedes are just a bunch of sauna taking meatball eaters. Which is true. Everyone knows that polar bears are found too far north and that it's generally too cold and beer is too expensive for their girls to be running around naked all the time. :rolleyes: The blond part is nearly true though.
True about the sauna taking meatball eaters. Though I have literally heard an american girl asking if we have polar bears walking our streets, it was hilarious! And also true about the expensive beer, but that doesn't mean girls aint naked - for F sake, we're European and don't need alcohol to go crazy. We're crazy from birth.

You've obviously never been to sweden ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.