iPhone 4: Change camera resolution?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by enigma2k, Jul 19, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

Is there any way to change the resolution of the camera? I don't want 5MP for all my pictures. This way I can have more pictures and films on the iPhone.

2. macrumors member

I've been wondering the same thing.

3. macrumors G5

No - but if you get one of the many photo edit apps (many are free) you can resize and save back to the photo roll and just kill the original. Pain - but works

4. macrumors 6502a

Weird that you can't change resolution...

5. macrumors 65816

FuNGi

Nice caption. Sike. Most people think Swedes are just a bunch of sauna taking meatball eaters. Which is true. Everyone knows that polar bears are found too far north and that it's generally too cold and beer is too expensive for their girls to be running around naked all the time. :rolleyes: The blond part is nearly true though.

6. macrumors 65816

mackmgg

There are also those camera apps that let you change the resolution before saving, Camera Genius for example

7. macrumors 6502a

True about the sauna taking meatball eaters. Though I have literally heard an american girl asking if we have polar bears walking our streets, it was hilarious! And also true about the expensive beer, but that doesn't mean girls aint naked - for F sake, we're European and don't need alcohol to go crazy. We're crazy from birth.

You've obviously never been to sweden ;)