Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JDee

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 31, 2008
Ireland
I recorded a 45 minute video today and immediately after stopping recording, I went to the camera roll to look at it.

The thumbnail icon in the picture roll is a grey square with the format "MOV" in small writing.

When I click in to view it, it just pops up a notification screen "This movie format is not supported"

I tried using Image Capture to import it to my computer although it says "An error occured while importing. 'IMG-0130.mov' was not imported.

Any ideas?

xela24678

macrumors regular
Mar 1, 2010
I recorded a 45 minute video today and immediately after stopping recording, I went to the camera roll to look at it.

The thumbnail icon in the picture roll is a grey square with the format "MOV" in small writing.

When I click in to view it, it just pops up a notification screen "This movie format is not supported"

I tried using Image Capture to import it to my computer although it says "An error occured while importing. 'IMG-0130.mov' was not imported.

Any ideas?

was it taken from you iphone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.