Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:21 PM   #1
JDee
macrumors 6502

A 40 min long video "not supported"?

I recorded a 45 minute video today and immediately after stopping recording, I went to the camera roll to look at it.

The thumbnail icon in the picture roll is a grey square with the format "MOV" in small writing.

When I click in to view it, it just pops up a notification screen "This movie format is not supported"

I tried using Image Capture to import it to my computer although it says "An error occured while importing. 'IMG-0130.mov' was not imported.

Any ideas?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 04:22 PM   #2
xela24678
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDee View Post
I recorded a 45 minute video today and immediately after stopping recording, I went to the camera roll to look at it.

The thumbnail icon in the picture roll is a grey square with the format "MOV" in small writing.

When I click in to view it, it just pops up a notification screen "This movie format is not supported"

I tried using Image Capture to import it to my computer although it says "An error occured while importing. 'IMG-0130.mov' was not imported.

Any ideas?
was it taken from you iphone?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 04:28 PM   #3
JDee
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by xela24678 View Post
was it taken from you iphone?

Yes, it was.
Old Aug 3, 2010, 05:02 PM   #4
xela24678
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDee View Post
Yes, it was.
Ten that is weird. Call apple care and see what they say.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting