10 Signs You've Outgrown Your Business Software

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CubaTBird, Dec 10, 2005.

1. macrumors 68020

2. macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

3. macrumors Core

yeah not much to say is there? i'm not sure about the reason for this being posted. :confused:

4. macrumors 6502a

ibook30

without any comments - I'm not sure what kind of discussion CubaTBird had in mind, but I see a list of problems vague enough to get most folks nodding their heads. I imagine this is the list of problems Vista will solve. Or a feeler to see which ones people respond to - and therefore which Vista feature to market. My 2 cents.

5. macrumors 65816

ejb190

Well... I could see 1, 2, 5, 6, and 8 as a sign that you picked the wrong software to start with... And it seems I do number 2 where ever I go!!! (Was that what I wanted to say?)

6. macrumors 6502a

ibook30

You should get a handle on that,,, doing number 2 everywhere you go is rather anti social... :D

I bet we could use this same list as reasons to buy software, training, consulting, widgets, gadgets, and doo hickeys. These are all fairly common problems in a business setting. And part of selling is gettting a customer to reflect on their problems, and how the seller is going to fix them and make everyting better! And of course, MS has links to finding a MS Certified group, etc.

7. thread starter macrumors 68020

it was actually a double post.. yeah i originally posted this just to show microsoft's reasons to upgrade to more recent versions of their software.. whether it be office or windows etc.

8. macrumors G5

yg17

Seems like most of those could apply to a list entitled "Top 10 Signs You're Using Windows" :D