Hey all - I have a 12' iBook G4 (1.33 ghz) that took a tumble and the power connector snapped off inside of it. I took it apart, popped out the broken bit from the dc-in board, and used it until the battery drained. It worked fine until then. I bought a new power cord, but it failed to charge the battery, and after searching through countless forums, I figured the problem was the dc-in board. I bought a replacement, and just installed it. Now, the battery indicator lights (the four green ones) are showing that it's charging up. It's on three right now. But the computer still won't power on. No fan noise, no other lights. I tried the PMU reset, but nothing. It's weird. Any thoughts? Thanks.