Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zapdoc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Got new iPhone 15 plus and after setting up and transferring what’s apps to it messages ar3 bein* read out aloud - never had this experience before and cannot see an6 way to stop it. Anybody help please ?

Zapdoc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Got new iPhone 15 plus and after setting up and transferring what’s apps to it messages ar3 bein* read out aloud - never had this experience before and cannot see an6 way to stop it. Anybody help please ?
Anyone help ? Just got a bunch of New Year greetings everyone spoken. Beyond tolerable

Woody1073

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2019
United Kingdom
Thanks reset iPhone settings or WhatsApp. I deleted and reinstalled WhatsApp but still happening. If I reset iPhone will I need to reinsert all passwords into my apps ?
Settings, accessibility and turn “off” voice over I think that’ll do it, I tried voice over once and it did my head in 🙄

Zapdoc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2012
Settings, accessibility and turn “off” voice over I think that’ll do it, I tried voice over once and it did my head in 🙄
Thanks turning off the voiceover in iOS sorted it. I was busy looking through the WhatsApp settings as I thought it was there When I think of it I had notifications also read out before I did this to fix it
Happy New Year everyone on this great forum

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.