Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has seeded the seventh Developer Preview of OS X Mavericks to developers, nearly three weeks after the release of the sixth Developer Preview. Registered developers can receive the update via the Software Update tool in the Mac App Store.

mavericks.jpg
OS X Mavericks, which is expected to be released this fall, includes multiple new features like a tabbed Finder, full screen dual monitor capabilities, Safari improvements, and a new Maps app.

Article Link: Apple Releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 7

Spacial

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2013
I'll be following the reports from those here that upgrade to it. After the initial bugs are worked, we should find out what's real, as compared to the hype.

ellsworth

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2007
I hope this solves my non-Apple/Intel SSD sleeping issue.

I can't clam-shell my MBP

HenryDJP

Suspended
Nov 25, 2012
United States
I have a strong feeling this is going to be a solid release. Apple is putting forth much effort with these DVP updates.
Sad part is even most users will be more an 100% satisfied, some will be mad because they can't find anything to complain about and will either make up something or install something corrupt just so they put up a photo on MR saying "Mavericks killed my Setup".
;)

macrumors 603
Jan 8, 2009
This makes 7 DP's. How many DP's were released with Lion and Mountain Lion? Swear it was less than 10.9's current count.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.