Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLog.Genius

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
WOW. First, got to give GA their due. That was one hell of a game. No disrepect to ND but I want to see a rematch!

But talk about mistakes on both sides with clock management, there was no reason to snap the ball if you're looking at one play. As for 'Bama, I did not feel comfortable when they were out there on defense, that's how different the unit is this year from previous years.

Again, respect to GA but on to the BCS! Roll Tide!

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
Congratulations to Georgia for a great game! What a heart stopper!

Roll Tide!

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
So it's the coach that sold his soul against the college that will rid the evil.:p

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
Minnesota
Georgia. So close. If they only could have held Alabama to 100 rushing yards in the 3rd quarter, they would have won the game.

iLog.Genius

macrumors 601
Feb 24, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Georgia. So close. If they only could have held Alabama to 100 rushing yards in the 3rd quarter, they would have won the game.

Lacy and Yeldon just went full out beasting in the Q3. Everything was just coming together, Georgia could've stacked the line with 11 and I don't think it would've made any difference.

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
Cute...

I hope ND kills them. I hate the sec

Hate the SEC? Really? For having a strong conference with so many top teams? As a Tide fan, I want to see Bama beat ND in the national championship, but I respect what ND has accomplished and don't hate them. To be honest, I'm glad it's not going to be another SEC-SEC NC game like last year. I think this one will attract a lot of attention nationwide.

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My point. They wait far too long to play these games. 2 weeks tops is how long it should be.

For most students, last week and the next two weeks are hell week for students. Exam schedules are all messed up and that would interfere with practice. Some players don't have off campus housing or their on-campus arrangements may not permit them to stay on campus.

Georgia and Alabama played a hell of a game. I'm not sure why UGA didn't spike the ball, but I can't fault the receiver for catching it. It's what he's trained to do.

eric/

Sep 19, 2011
Ohio, United States
As long as it's an epic game I don't care. I just would like to see somebody outside the SEC win to prove that it's not all about the SEC in college football.

All that aside.

WHAT THE HELL NEBRASKA

That is insane. 70 points.... Pelini is on the hot seat. I don't care what anybody says. That's embarrassing.

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As long as it's an epic game I don't care. I just would like to see somebody outside the SEC win to prove that it's not all about the SEC in college football.

All that aside.

WHAT THE HELL NEBRASKA

That is insane. 70 points.... Pelini is on the hot seat. I don't care what anybody says. That's embarrassing.

I think it's going to be all about the SEC until there's some sort of major restructuring of NCAA football.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.