Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zduhac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2012
I'm ordering a 13" tbMPB from Switzerland and this must be the only county in EU that doesn't have the International English keyboard option when placing an order online. It's either British or US.

I've searched all over the internet, and I am unable to find a picture of MBP with British layout. Could someone post a picture here please, or point me to a review somewhere with a MBP with that type of keyboard layout?
I need to make sure that the difference between Int. and UK layout is only 2 keys (numbers 2 & 3).

Thanks

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
What is an "International English" keyboard? There is either UK or US layout. And you can look at the UK layout by going to the Apple UK site and trying to order a Magic Keyboard. The picture shown will correspond to the layout you choose.

zduhac

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 27, 2012
I am already familiar with the Magic keyboard layouts: US, UK and International.

And if you look closer, you can see that the British layout differs (slightly, but does) than the British keyboard on the link you provided.
That is the only reason why I am asking this. I just want to make sure that the layout is the same as the one on the MK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.