Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wchong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Miami, Fl
i was running everything full at 1920x1200 except for AA,AF, VSync and my min during very intense fighting was about 35-45 and high was around 115-120 with an average of about 70.

i'll see if i download fraps and make a video for u guys.

do u guys like the new dynamic weapon pricing?

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
wchong said:
i was running everything full at 1920x1200 except for AA,AF, VSync and my min during very intense fighting was about 35-45 and high was around 115-120 with an average of about 70.

i'll see if i download fraps and make a video for u guys.

do u guys like the new dynamic weapon pricing?

Whats the new dynamic weapon pricing?

I have not played for a few weeks...

FPS depends on the server you are in.... I believe server's can limit the FPS in the server settings file...

The best way to see your FPS would be to run the Video Stress Test.

wchong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Miami, Fl
wakerider017 said:
Whats the new dynamic weapon pricing?

I have not played for a few weeks...

FPS depends on the server you are in.... I believe server's can limit the FPS in the server settings file...

The best way to see your FPS would be to run the Video Stress Test.

i get 96 fps on stress test.

dynamic weapon pricing is just a new thing they are trying out. each week they adjust the prices of the weapons depending on how often the weapon is bought.

for example, if everyone uses the M4 then the next week's price is going to go up whereas if no ones the Mac10 the price is oging to go down. something fun i guess

wchong

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Miami, Fl
JGamer said:
nice, did you try other games?

i still have hl2 to test (but it should be the same), and some older RTS games plus flight simulator. all my other games are on the xbox360 so i can't test them!

quick question, i'm still at work so i can't try fraps. do i need to buy it to record at the highest resolution? if so, what's the highest u could record with the free version. does it have a watermark or no?

ipoddin

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
Los Angeles
JGamer said:
nice, did you try other games?

I've played Day of Defeat and Company of Heroes at full resolution and detail settings. CoH stutters a little, but it's a brand new game and demands a high end computer. But it plays pretty well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.