Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
Watched it last night. Jack Bauer is back and I really am liking the high impact action. It's nice to see Jack on the underground side of things and also out in London. Looks like we have 10 more episodes to go then?

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I am liking hotter darker Chloe. It is a nice change to the character. This is a nice reboot to the series. Same ole Jack just on a different side.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Dang it...forgot it was on. I really enjoyed the show through season 5 (the Nixon-esque President Logan > god what a cad.)

Glad to hear folks are enjoying it. Hopefully Fox will rebroadcast or I'll just remember to catch up.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Dang it...forgot it was on. I really enjoyed the show through season 5 (the Nixon-esque President Logan > god what a cad.)

Glad to hear folks are enjoying it. Hopefully Fox will rebroadcast or I'll just remember to catch up.
I enjoyed Logan as the dick president. swidt.

The writing so far seems to be back on track this season. It really lost it's way seasons 7 & 8.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado

Logan was a real piece of crap, no doubt.

Peace

Cancelled
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Well I thought the show just picked up where it left off. Better writing this year. The storyline has it's usual twists and turns..

It's like the show never went away lol.

Can't wait to see how that jerk of an assistant to the Prez shakes out in this.

I LOVE CHLOE..She is a hacker although Jack doesn't seem to understand her motives.

And what about Jack's ex ?

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
It's like the show never went away lol.

My thoughts exactly. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but the chemistry between Jack and Chloe is definitely still there.

Can't help but think that we might even see Tony again.

On another note, did anyone notice how CIA Sp. Agent Kate looks a lot like Kim?

EDIT: Wanted to respond to this:

Better writing this year.

I'm optimistic. A lot of the later seasons, the formula was really repetitive, not that it's necessarily a bad thing. But I think the writers were getting burned out, and running out of ideas. Not to mention the "real-time" format really restricts what you can do. Hopefully 4 years will have given everyone a fresh perspective and the shorter season will mean we have fewer subplots that don't really drive the story. Already, we are seeing what happens when Bauer isn't in charge.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
good to hear

I enjoyed Logan as the dick president. swidt.

The writing so far seems to be back on track this season. It really lost it's way seasons 7 & 8.

I'm glad everyone is saying the writing is much, much better. It did start to slip after season 5.

Dang, I keep forgetting about the Americans too. Perhaps I'll catch up this weekend.

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA

You can watch it on Hulu. If you have Hulu+, you can watching HD on any of your devices, including the ATV. If not, you can only watch it on the web in SD.

http://www.hulu.com/24-live-another-day

albertfallickwa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2014
Saw last night's episode. Things are becoming more tense. I can't believe how slick Simone was stabbing herself with her knife to make Jack out to be a baddie chasing her on the Tube.

Sadly enough, the most emotional part was when Chloe brought up her ex-husband Morris. I think that Jack is always touched by the idea of loss especially when it comes to loved ones.

What do peeps here think about the villian? She is good isn't she?

Peace

Cancelled
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Saw last night's episode. Things are becoming more tense. I can't believe how slick Simone was stabbing herself with her knife to make Jack out to be a baddie chasing her on the Tube.

Sadly enough, the most emotional part was when Chloe brought up her ex-husband Morris. I think that Jack is always touched by the idea of loss especially when it comes to loved ones.

What do peeps here think about the villian? She is good isn't she?

Which villain ? The Russian Chick ? Her Mother ? Her Husband ?. The leader of the hacker group ? The Chief of Staff ?

Quit a list of suspects I'd say. lol

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
I meant Margot; sorry I wasn't clear about that.

:confused:

halloween-margot.jpg

:D:D:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.