Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigcat318

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2007
Mine switched to being out for delivery at like 1:10am this morning. Now I just have to get through the work day.

metssuck

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
Both of the 27" iMacs I ordered have been sitting in Louisville since Friday morning. :mad:

One says it'll be delivered today which seems unlikely now; the other says delivery on Wednesday. Louisville is only a couple hours from where I live. I'll just head down there and pick them up!

I'm having the same issue, I called them this morning and they assured me I would still receive it today but that they were just delayed in updating the tracking information. We shall see if that actually happens or not.

DDaddyx2

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
I'm having the same issue, I called them this morning and they assured me I would still receive it today but that they were just delayed in updating the tracking information. We shall see if that actually happens or not.
Thanks for making that call. I was surprised to wake up this morning to see they hadn't moved at all. Maybe FedEx will bring a surprise today.

MarketingGuy

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2010
Hillsborough, NJ
Ugh, FedEx really dropped the ball today. Here is the tracking information:

8:05 am
Delivery exception
Customer not available or business closed

7:39 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

This simply can't be true for many reasons, least of which is the fact that I have been sitting at my desk (overlooking the parking and building entrance) since 6:30am and my admin was also on watch to receive this package. They didn't even show up at our location, let alone try to deliver the package. And, to make matters even worse, they gave me a hard time when I called to check when I could go to the sorting facility to pick it up tonight.

zemzabob

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
Mine says it will be here on Wednesday but this tracking is crazy, check it out and tell me what you think, why in the world would it go to Japan? Has anyone other then me seen this? I'm located in Kentucky US seems very strange to me why it would go from China to Japan back to China then back to Japan on its way to Kentucky crazy.
ce6c97b427451d4f8898818904adcf19.jpg

Last edited:

gibjer

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2003
Woot out for delivery. Too bad I'm working across town from my office right now or I'd be scouting the ups truck from my office window.

memory-minus

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2012
Mine says it will be here on Wednesday but this tracking is crazy, check it out and tell me what you think, why in the world would it go to Japan? Has anyone other then me seen this?

You and I have the exact same tracking history (starting 12/14/12 6PM). Guess we are pallet buddies!

TempestSorcerer

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Hong Kong
Preparing for Shipment, for 3 days?

Mine is preparing for shipment for 3 days already.... :mad:

Is this normal? Or should i call Apple? :confused:

BTW it's 10:26 in China so I dun expect any status change in the next 10 hours or so... :mad:

-amy-

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2009
According to UPS tracking, my package is ON TIME for delivery today. It also says it's still in Louisville. I am in the DC 'burbs. Somehow I don't think it will make it today.

brou

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2010
My iMac left China at 2:40PM local time on the 17th.

Can somebody help me track the flight it's on?

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
3.4 i7
8GB
1TB Fusion
680 MX

Ordered at 5:41 am CST on the 30th........is finally preparing for shipment!

It is 3:21 am and the sun just came out, the sky is a beautiful blue, the birds are singing, the angels have come down from heaven..........

Status changed to shipped last night with an expected delivery date of Dec 20th. It looks like they will hit my window of the 20th through the 27th (knock on wood) so I can't complain.....much. Especially since I know that we still have some folks out there that ordered on the 30th and are still processing. Good luck to you guys and hope you get your shipments soon. I know how hard it has been to watch everyone else get theirs while you are still processing.

metssuck

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
According to UPS tracking, my package is ON TIME for delivery today. It also says it's still in Louisville. I am in the DC 'burbs. Somehow I don't think it will make it today.

I mentioned it earlier, but mine is in the same situation (only I'm in Orlando). I called them around 6:30am and they assured me that I would get it today. I think that they are just lagging with their tracking updates (which is funny for a company who's motto is "we love logistics")

Ryan.Tanner

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
McKinney, TX
I mentioned it earlier, but mine is in the same situation (only I'm in Orlando). I called them around 6:30am and they assured me that I would get it today. I think that they are just lagging with their tracking updates (which is funny for a company who's motto is "we love logistics")
Is it just me, or does FedEx do a much better job of updating the package details? UPS is pissing me off with the lack of updates.

bayleaves

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Silicon Valley
Yours has to be soon. I am betting before you get up in the AM. But, then again, if I recall correctly, you are on the West Coast. It may be before you retire for the evening! Be sure to post before doing your happy dance.

No happy dances yet... I know there must be other 11/30 people still waiting, but I feel so alone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.