Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Notohyr

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2012
The Netherlands
Yes, but they can't speed up the delivery date any.

At this point, I'm tired of tracking my order. It's gotten old seeing the processing status for over 3 weeks now, and I'm no longer enjoying the process of anticipating my order changing to preparing for shipment. I just want it to change now. It's gotten old and annoying at this point.

I know how you feel. Same here. Ordered 30 nov, and all I've seen is "processing". Delivery 2-8 jan, with the hollidays coming up it's not going to be an early delivery.

Kadath

macrumors regular
May 28, 2006
And it arrived safely in one piece, 11 days before original estimate. Sweetness.

Quiet so far, no fan noise, no noticeable image retention. Fingers crossed!

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
I've lost hope of getting mine early so I can set it up while I'm off work next week. And I'm going to be moving my current iMac to my wife's new office next week. The only thing I will lose is my iTunes server. I can use my MBP when I want to watch movies in the meantime. It does make me start thinking about the Mini/TB Display more again though...

i7 3.4, 3TB Fusion, 675MX, wired numeric keyboard due Jan 2-8.

Photography

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Are there any other people who ordered on Dec 1, are located in the US, and are still processing? This is hell. :mad:

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
My cancel button is still there and I'm VERY close to clicking it. I could get a TB display, Mac Mini and (2) 512 SSD's for less than I paid for this iMac...

gecko20

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Esch Alzette / Luxembourg
My cancel button is still there and I'm VERY close to clicking it. I could get a TB display, Mac Mini and (2) 512 SSD's for less than I paid for this iMac...

Guys I don't understand your problems: my Imac isn't shipped, nor preparing for shippment... and where is the problem there:
it will arrive when it arrives... there are other problems in the world then having to wait 1 week longer.
The most important thing is that we will get a machine that rocks for our money! (If it comes earlier, I won't refuse it, but if it comes later, it's ok too)

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Guys I don't understand your problems: my Imac isn't shipped, nor preparing for shippment... and where is the problem there:
it will arrive when it arrives... there are other problems in the world then having to wait 1 week longer.
The most important thing is that we will get a machine that rocks for our money! (If it comes earlier, I won't refuse it, but if it comes later, it's ok too)

I think you are in the wrong thread. :rolleyes:

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009

I'm an impatient instant gratification guy. That and I've been on the fence all along and giving me more time to think about it just flips my mind back and forth a few more times.

You are more than right though, it will not change my life to get my computer 2 weeks later.

rbetchel

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2012
Ordered 12/1 - Still processing.

For the many others out there who ordered on 12/1, rest assured many of us are still in "processing". Heck I still see some people with 12/30 orders that are sitting at processing. They gave me a date range of 12/31 to 1/7. As long as my order flips to preparing for shipment before next Friday then I am cool with it.

Of course I will do a happy dance if the status updates before then. :)

jtrainor56

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2010
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
My iMac was scheduled for delivery between 12/28/2012 and 01/04/2013.

Shipped yesterday from Shanghi, China, arrived in the FedEx sorting facility this morning in Allentown, PA and arrived at the Reading,PA facility at 9:06am.

Computer was put on the truck at 11:00am for delivery and my wife signed for it at 12:45pm. Now I have to wait until I get home around 5:30 tonight...:D

randy98mtu

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2009
My iMac was scheduled for delivery between 12/28/2012 and 01/04/2013.

Shipped yesterday from Shanghi, China, arrived in the FedEx sorting facility this morning in Allentown, PA and arrived at the Reading,PA facility at 9:06am.

Computer was put on the truck at 11:00am for delivery and my wife signed for it at 12:45pm. Now I have to wait until I get home around 5:30 tonight...:D

WOW! That is the fastest shipping progress I've ever heard of! Congrats and enjoy!

Incindium

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2009
My Dec 2nd order(US) just switched to Preparing for Shipping! :) Also my credit card was charged and was flagged for suspicious activity :eek: But I called them up and it should be all good now :D

FWIW my order still says: Delivers Jan 2 - Jan 8 via Standard Shipping

nomar383

macrumors 65816
Jan 29, 2008
Rexburg, ID
The tracking said mine should be here by Christmas Eve, but that date is gone now on the UPS site since it's processing through their customs.

Aluminum213

macrumors 68040
Mar 16, 2012
So mine was delivery January 4-8

Now in one day I went from preparing for shipment to shipping and it will arrive next Thursday before 10:30!!!!!!

Spec'd out 27"

Photography

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Still stuck in processing hell... I think Apple wants to give me the award for the longest amount of time stuck in processing hell...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.