Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puriuchi

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2003
Chicago, IL
I ordered the 30G iPod on Monday after the store came back on-line, standard shipping, and my Order Status just recently (8:00pm CST Thurs.) changed to "shipped", but no tracking information or other details. It was upgraded to Priority Overnight, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow morning.

MrBillGates

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
I just checked my order status and it says my 30 gig iPod has shipped...!!!! I was starting to get a little pissed off. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

According the FedEx website it should be here by 10:30 am!

Rai

macrumors member
May 1, 2003
:( I ordered my 30gig ipod, monday soon after the site went up, and paid the 8 bucks for 2 day delivery. Today i noticed i got no confirmation it has been shipped.

I called apple, and they told me it will be sent overnight delivery and i will recieve it tomorrow, but its almost 10pm here (east coast), and no confirmation on shipping yet.:mad:

This is the first product i have ordered from apple, so i don't know how reliable they are on shipping, or keeping the oder status page updated. Hope they have just not updated info. :confused:

Anyway first post... so Hi all. Been watching forum since beginning of april, when i decided to get an ipod, thanks to yall, i waited for the new ipod.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.