Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nancyp82

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2015
Orlando, FL
SO instead of going thru each and every shipping thread, I though I would start one for this model and see what others are seeing.

I ordered on 6/10 for the 42 Sport BSB and estimated shipping date: 2-3 weeks. Delivers June 30th - July 7th.

Ayone have any updates on theirs?

TheClaff

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2009
SO instead of going thru each and every shipping thread, I though I would start one for this model and see what others are seeing.

I ordered on 6/10 for the 42 Sport BSB and estimated shipping date: 2-3 weeks. Delivers June 30th - July 7th.

Ayone have any updates on theirs?

I ordered yesterday and it said 2-3 weeks, delivers July 4-10. Today it updated to 1-2 weeks and delivery June 24-July 1. Hopefully it keeps moving sooner!

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I ordered 11:29pm June 2, it just changed from Processing to PFS about 10 minutes ago :)
Originally I had a June 24-30 date (still reads that), it looks like it could be early as Tuesday I hope. Just waiting for that "Shipped" status.

Gamecockmike

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2015
6/9 order here, and hoping to get to PFS over the weekend. That's interesting what the previous poster said about their 38mm. I ordered a 38mm in pink for my wife on my same order, and it is still processing. I wonder if I had ordered them separately if it would have made a difference for her? I wouldn't think so, but who knows.

nancyp82

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2015
Orlando, FL
6/9 order here, and hoping to get to PFS over the weekend. That's interesting what the previous poster said about their 38mm. I ordered a 38mm in pink for my wife on my same order, and it is still processing. I wonder if I had ordered them separately if it would have made a difference for her? I wouldn't think so, but who knows.
Originally, I ordered the 38mm sport BSB on 6/3 and received it on 6/8. I returned it on 6/10 at the local Apple Store. From the looks of it, I would think buying separate would make hers go faster but look at it this way, you guys get them at the same time? :)

Gamecockmike

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2015
Originally, I ordered the 38mm sport BSB on 6/3 and received it on 6/8. I returned it on 6/10 at the local Apple Store. From the looks of it, I would think buying separate would make hers go faster but look at it this way, you guys get them at the same time? :)

Yup, I can't help but be a little happy that she won't get to play with her watch before me!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.