4G iPod secret features???

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by chewbaccapits, Oct 26, 2004.

1. chewbaccapits macrumors 6502a

chewbaccapits

So anyone still wondering what the feature really is? Wonder if there will be a new iPod update since the Photo iPod came out....Wonder ..Wonder.... :confused:

2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

I figured from the start that it was probably the ability to drive a color screen (and things related to that)

3. pyrotoaster macrumors 65816

pyrotoaster

That sounds about right, considering the fact that the photoPod looks more or less identical to the 4G 'pod.

Still, it'd be nice to see some more accessories that take advantage of the iPod's versatility.

4. chewbaccapits thread starter macrumors 6502a

chewbaccapits

You really think the 20 giger will posses the power to display photos too? I would seems as that would be the obvious secret, but I would think if that WAS the case, most peeps would opt to buy the 20 giger for economy sake. As much as I like the idea of holding picts in my pocket, do I really need to have thousands of photos at my disposal...???No, not yet. Giving the 4th Gen that power would steal the 40 and 60's thunder, no? So I really doubt Apple will be this ballsy and give the lower priced, 20 giger color & photo capabilities...I mean, Apple has yet to give previous generations equal features found in newer iPods....

5. chewbaccapits thread starter macrumors 6502a

chewbaccapits

Woops...iPod update out but no mention of that special feature....Oh, well..