Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
I figured from the start that it was probably the ability to drive a color screen (and things related to that)

pyrotoaster

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2002
Oak Park, IL
That sounds about right, considering the fact that the photoPod looks more or less identical to the 4G 'pod.

Still, it'd be nice to see some more accessories that take advantage of the iPod's versatility.

chewbaccapits

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2001
Torrance, Californizzel
You really think the 20 giger will posses the power to display photos too? I would seems as that would be the obvious secret, but I would think if that WAS the case, most peeps would opt to buy the 20 giger for economy sake. As much as I like the idea of holding picts in my pocket, do I really need to have thousands of photos at my disposal...???No, not yet. Giving the 4th Gen that power would steal the 40 and 60's thunder, no? So I really doubt Apple will be this ballsy and give the lower priced, 20 giger color & photo capabilities...I mean, Apple has yet to give previous generations equal features found in newer iPods....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.