Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silencio

macrumors 68040
Jul 18, 2002
NYC
gauchogolfer said:
They are sequentially numbered processors used in Macintosh computers, going from oldest (6502) to newest (604) [...]

The 6502 wasn't used in the Macintosh: that was the CPU that drove the Apple ][ family.

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
PA
I'm not talking about the 6502, 602 (Mac Processors) under people's names!:mad: Maybe I should have explained this better. Under people's tars' it says "Reputation blah blah".

Okay, i'm using lilstewart's profile as an example. Look at his tar'

https://forums.macrumors.com/members/53512/

???

atszyman

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2003
The Dallas 'burbs
schaef2493 said:
I'm not talking about the 6502, 602 (Mac Processors) under people's names!:mad: Maybe I should have explained this better. Under people's tars' it says "Reputation blah blah".

Okay, i'm using lilstewart's profile as an example. Look at his tar'

https://forums.macrumors.com/members/53512/

???

Every so often the contributors to the site get together and all do something to their Avatars to see how many people notice/start threads on the topic. Sadly you created this thread and fed their egos which will inevitably lead to another Avatar modification. The best course of action is to either ignore the modification or pony up the $25 to see the contributor's private forum.

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
PA
Sorry Matt, I am asking about the Reputation blah blah in people's tars' and used you as an example.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Oi! I heard that!

Seriously, if anyone gets to the bottom of this, I'd like to know what's happening. I just woke up yesterday morning and saw I had this crazy low reputation score. Who's the bastard responsible for that? What does it all mean?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Kingsly said:
Judging by your cited member it makes perfect sense that lower is worse. ;) :rolleyes: :D

I was thinking the same thing....... :p :D

mad jew said:
Seriously, if anyone gets to the bottom of this, I'd like to know what's happening. I just woke up yesterday morning and saw I had this crazy low reputation score. Who's the bastard responsible for that? What does it all mean?

Same here, I would like to know the meaning of the numbers. And why the heck am I a 5.2? :eek:

Unorthodox

macrumors 65816
Mar 3, 2006
Not at the beach...
atszyman said:
Every so often the contributors to the site get together and all do something to their Avatars to see how many people notice/start threads on the topic. Sadly you created this thread and fed their egos which will inevitably lead to another Avatar modification. The best course of action is to either ignore the modification or pony up the $25 to see the contributor's private forum.
I say we rebel against the demis.
DOWN WITH THE DEMIS!

Long live the newbies!

They think their so cool, they think their so hot.
We'll show'em.
It's time to fight back!

We'll start our own private forum.
No demis, or mods, or self appointed gods.
I mean, who says they get to be god? Psfff, I say. Psfff.

Those demis lurk in their precious private forums.
Plotting their next twisted scheme.
Shooting rats.
Eating cold pizza crusts.

Us regulars and newbies are the real drive of this forum.
They should be paying us $25 dollors a year.

Send for the banned!
Alert the spammers!
Call forward the lurkers!
Summon the trolls!

TO WAAARRRR!!!!

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Unorthodox said:
I say we rebel against the demis.
DOWN WITH THE DEMIS!

Long live the newbies!

They think their so cool, they think their so hot.
We'll show'em.
It's time to fight back!

We'll start our own private forum.
No demis, or mods, or self appointed gods.
I mean, who says they get to be god? Psfff, I say. Psfff.

Those demis lurk in their precious private forums.
Plotting their next twisted scheme.
Shooting rats.
Eating cold pizza crusts.

Us regulars and newbies are the real drive of this forum.
They should be paying us $25 dollors a year.

Send for the banned!
Alert the spammers!
Call forward the lurkers!
Summon the trolls!

TO WAAARRRR!!!!

Repent or it will be the Ban Hamster™ for you! :p ;) :D :)

Attachments

• ban-hamster.jpg
    ban-hamster.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 72

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
mad jew said:
Oi! I heard that!

I am wondering the same thing, though I was pleased to discover my score of 9.5. You're just jealous.

dsnort

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2006
In persona non grata
mad jew said:
Oi! I heard that!

After what you did, you seriously don't understand why your score is so low? I think your just being disingenuous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.