Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDM

macrumors 6502a
My invisibleshield is on, i had no difficulty fitting it to the back, it glided easily and after application the back does not have a scratch(i didn't even take it out of the case before the IS arrived) so i'm assuming the back will look as nice whenever the shield comes off if ever. The front however is a different story. There are no large bubbles but i do have tiny tiny bubbles around all of the edges, so small that i'm not sure my digital camera will even pick up. I know they are there so it is kinda of annoying, my other annoyance is the fact the center IS is larger then the button so when you press down the select button in the center the shield kind of lifts up, anyone else experience this problem? I know it is not an alignment problem because the IS is to large all around. I'll take some pics if no one understands. I think what i might do is pull out a fresh razor blade and do some trimming myself.(Not with it on my iPod of course)

I have installed tint on a few cars and although this stuff is much more durable and does not easily tear, i have found that the bubbles are extremely difficult to work out around the edges. I use to use a hair dryer in areas to shrink the tint very slightly to eliminate those hairpin bubbles does anyone think that might work with this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.