Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Piotr20PL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Hello, i am using iPhone 3Gs with 5.1.1 iOS with rednsow unlock. After a while i uptaded it to 6.1 but I COMPLETLY FORGOT about fabric blocade, so i can't activate the phone anymore, since it has been bought in a diffrenet country and i don't know which one exactly.

Please, tell me there is still some hope to use the phone! Maybe some downgrade? Restore? Something?! It's impossible for me to get the SIM card from the other country : <

cheesyappleuser

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2011
Portugal
Hello, i am using iPhone 3Gs with 5.1.1 iOS with rednsow unlock. After a while i uptaded it to 6.1 but I COMPLETLY FORGOT about fabric blocade, so i can't activate the phone anymore, since it has been bought in a diffrenet country and i don't know which one exactly.

Please, tell me there is still some hope to use the phone! Maybe some downgrade? Restore? Something?! It's impossible for me to get the SIM card from the other country : <

If you have saved SHSH blobs you might be able to restore, even that Apple stopped using this method from 6.0 onwards. You should search for downgrading in Google, then upgrade to iPad BB and downgrade straight after using redsn0w (this is, if your phone is from before Summer '10).

Piotr20PL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Well i guess i didn't save anything, or maybe the previous owner of the phone did, i don't even know how can i check it, i'm a complete noob in this things.

So, can u explain me , like to a blond, what am i suppose to do? Downgrade then uptade bb from iPad (is this even possible?!) and then again downgrade with Redsn0w (but after that the activation will be skipped or what?)

I appreciate your help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.