Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2013

Has anyone used this before? I have a B&W watch roll and it's very high quality, but I'm wondering how their sleeves are. I don't mind the high price, but I'm getting the 11" iPad Pro and it looks like this sleeve might be too big and the iPad would wiggle around inside. wondering if I might need a sleeve in addition to this case, and then I can put my notepad and fountain pens in there without worrying about scratching the iPad. thoughts? thanks

dorkimoe

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2019
The thoughts are this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. Ive had ipads since the day they came out, nobody needs something like this. Get on ebay and amazon, and just find something cheap. Youre fine. Even if you can afford it and have no problem with the price, thats the biggest waste I can think of.

Davidalan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
I can see that there might not be a need for a $600 dollar (actually $580) case but what about the one below that one?

Flight Folio, Brown Leather​

Regular price $820.00

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2013
The thoughts are this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen. Ive had ipads since the day they came out, nobody needs something like this. Get on ebay and amazon, and just find something cheap. Youre fine. Even if you can afford it and have no problem with the price, thats the biggest waste I can think of.

thank you for your feedback. I just bought one.

• Haha
Reactions: Iwavvns

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006

Has anyone used this before? I have a B&W watch roll and it's very high quality, but I'm wondering how their sleeves are. I don't mind the high price, but I'm getting the 11" iPad Pro and it looks like this sleeve might be too big and the iPad would wiggle around inside. wondering if I might need a sleeve in addition to this case, and then I can put my notepad and fountain pens in there without worrying about scratching the iPad. thoughts? thanks
The case looks nice but massively too thick on the inside for an 11" iPad Pro. They show a laptop inside and there's still loads of space. If you used a magic keyboard with it it would help fill it, but it seems too spacious from my eyes.

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
I got a MacBook leather sleeve for my 12" MacBook from Harber London and it's great. Many of the sleeves and cases are designed specifically for Apple devices. The one for my MacBook is an exact fit, and won't fit just about anything else.

The prices reflect the fact it's leather, but they're not ridiculously priced, unlike the Bennet Winch.

papbot

macrumors 68020
May 19, 2015
I got a MacBook leather sleeve for my 12" MacBook from Harber London and it's great. Many of the sleeves and cases are designed specifically for Apple devices. The one for my MacBook is an exact fit, and won't fit just about anything else.

The prices reflect the fact it's leather, but they're not ridiculously priced, unlike the Bennet Winch.
Back when I tended to keep my phones for several years I had purchased Vaja cases from Brazil. They are custom made with colors you can choose. These were the best such cases I’ve ever seen. Definitely not cheap but for a device that’s seldom replaced such a cost can be justified.

EdisEdward

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2013
The case looks nice but massively too thick on the inside for an 11" iPad Pro. They show a laptop inside and there's still loads of space. If you used a magic keyboard with it it would help fill it, but it seems too spacious from my eyes.

Yea you are right. It’s perfect for 14” mbp and my 11” m4 iPad.

Attachments

• IMG_6716.jpeg
    IMG_6716.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 4

tagumcity

macrumors regular
May 11, 2015
Tempe, Arizona

I like this product line and bought the MBA sleeve $120
https://www.sfbags.com/collections/sleeves/products/vero-leather-sleeve-for-macbook-pro

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.