Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iloveair

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2013
I live in NJ and i was scheduled for tomorrow but getting it today. Truck is out for deliery as of 4am

krad

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
Off topic, but I will be in Vegas next week and would like to buy one of this case. Do you know which store may sell this product? Do they have them on Apple Store?

I ordered mine on amazon. So not sure about apple stores.

dreww13

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2013
Phone Stuck in Zhenzghou

My UPS tracking is showing my 5s still stuck in Zhengzhou and it has been like that since 10/6. It's still showing my scheduled delivery to be tomorrow 10/10 by the end of the day, anyone else having this problem?

DocTurk

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Michigan, USA
Anyone who is scheduled to the 10th saw import scan or departure scan from Lousville?

Not yet, but there's plenty of time to get from Louisville to anywhere in the US by 10/10 -- I still think our phones will be on time. But we all will continue to obsessively hit the refresh button on the UPS page I'm sure... :p

cafri

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2013
Your phone is shipped by expedited or ww saver?

UPS worldwide expedited. no additional fee

Isn't "UPS Worldwide Expedited" the default method Apple is using?
In other words: Isn't "UPS Worldwide Express Saver" better than "UPS Worldwide Expedited"?

See this link:

http://www.ups.com/content/ca/en/shipping/time/service/shipping/

muhfuo.png

Here are more details about UPS Worldwide Expedited:

2evx9mx.png

And here are more details about UPS Worldwide Express Saver:

9rk83n.png

It also shows similar details when using the Shipping Time Calculator:

2jd5940.png

Attachments

• UPS4.png
    UPS4.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 481

dmystic1

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2010
Hemet, CA
My UPS tracking is showing my 5s still stuck in Zhengzhou and it has been like that since 10/6. It's still showing my scheduled delivery to be tomorrow 10/10 by the end of the day, anyone else having this problem?

Interesting because mine is scheduled for 10/11 and it is on the flight headed to anchorage right now, so maybe I will get a day early? Mine was sent by "express saver" though.

silentbob007

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2010
Little Rock, AR
My phone is in Louisville (about 3 hours away by truck). Looks like UPS has managed to exactly hit their 7-day ship estimate (big surprise). I already put in a request to hold the package at my local facility since I'll probably be at work when they try to deliver and it's on my way home anyway.

rumz

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
Import scan in L-ville done at 11:04 am!

Likewise-- shipped 10/6 with no updates until this morning-- 11:10am Import scan in Louisville. Looks like mine was in the same batch. Were you in the 7-10 day group? I was one of the first in the "October" group.

rumz

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2006
Utah

Mine was exactly the same. Arrived in Zhengzhou and never departed... no scans until this morning with an arrival in Louisville. Probably the same story with yours, no?

DocTurk

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Michigan, USA
Likewise-- shipped 10/6 with no updates until this morning-- 11:10am Import scan in Louisville. Looks like mine was in the same batch. Were you in the 7-10 day group? I was one of the first in the "October" group.

I think I was one of the last people to get 7-10 days. Ordered sometime after lunch (I think) on launch day. When I checked an hour later it had slipped down to just "October." Can't wait for tomorrow...

Galaxie500

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
New Hampshire, USA

Mine was exactly like that, but I just checked again and it magically showed up in Louisville today at 2PM and then had departed by 5PM. So it's reasonable that it could get to me by 10/10.

It looks like the problem is that there was never a Departure scan from Zhengzhou, so our phones have probably been in transit for several days without showing up in the tracking system.

Loke2112

macrumors regular
May 11, 2011
3 blocks off the Atlantic
I've been waiting since what seems like the beginning of time for my 64 gig silver unlocked 5S. It left Zengzou sp? went to Korea for four days and then back to Shanghai WTH UPS? before taking off for Alaska. AS I type this it is finally in Newark (My state of NJ) and I'm scheduled for tomorrow. I bet if I was in China or Japan I'd a had it already... Anyway going from my crappy 4S that sucks at staying connected to WiFi and Bluetooth to this will be really nice. I plan on grabbing an ATT sim and doing their $60 prepaid deal.

----------

Mine was exactly like that, but I just checked again and it magically showed up in Louisville today at 2PM and then had departed by 5PM. So it's reasonable that it could get to me by 10/10.

It looks like the problem is that there was never a Departure scan from Zhengzhou, so our phones have probably been in transit for several days without showing up in the tracking system.

I remember working at UPS for a short time and standing at the top of the conveyer belt when the packages start flowing down like rapids. My job was to quickly find the label, figure out which side of the belt the appropriate truck was parked and scan it. Lets just say I missed more than a few along the way. I quit that job after a few weeks and just stopped showing up. I remember the manager calling me for days begging me to come back. Hell job

DocTurk

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2013
Michigan, USA
I've been waiting since what seems like the beginning of time for my 64 gig silver unlocked 5S. It left Zengzou sp? went to Korea for four days and then back to Shanghai WTH UPS? before taking off for Alaska. AS I type this it is finally in Newark (My state of NJ) and I'm scheduled for tomorrow. I bet if I was in China or Japan I'd a had it already... Anyway going from my crappy 4S that sucks at staying connected to WiFi and Bluetooth to this will be really nice. I plan on grabbing an ATT sim and doing their $60 prepaid deal.

What $60 deal is this? I was gonna go with T-Mobile because they are the only ones that don't have a $20-25 "phone finance fee" built into their rates.

tacoman667

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2008
I am using the TMo $30/mo 100/unlim/5GB data plan on my nexus 4 and will just carry that over to the iPhone 5S.

RexS

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2013
Oakland, CA, United States 10/09/2013 5:06 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/09/2013 3:50 P.M. Departure Scan
10/09/2013 1:20 P.M. Import Scan
10/09/2013 1:15 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 10/08/2013 3:23 P.M. Departure Scan
10/08/2013 1:44 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shanghai, China 10/08/2013 9:55 P.M. Departure Scan
Shanghai, China 10/07/2013 11:41 P.M. Arrival Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/07/2013 11:34 P.M. Departure Scan
Incheon, Korea, Republic of 10/04/2013 7:46 P.M. Arrival Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/04/2013 4:45 P.M. Departure Scan
ZhengZhou, China 10/03/2013 9:40 P.M. Arrival Scan
10/03/2013 9:00 P.M. Departure Scan
10/03/2013 1:49 P.M. Origin Scan
China 10/03/2013 9:26 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

yay its nearly here....do you guys think they will deliver early...am in hayward ca...:):)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.