Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mingspace

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Is there a reasonably priced monitor that allows two computers to be hooked up to one monitor without an external switch? A switch on the monitor would allow me to cycle views, or show a dual split screen display.

I saw that the Dell 2407WFP 24 was pretty close but slightly out of my price range. Any others?

rogersmj

macrumors 68020
Sep 10, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Is there a reasonably priced monitor that allows two computers to be hooked up to one monitor without an external switch? A switch on the monitor would allow me to cycle views, or show a dual split screen display.

I saw that the Dell 2407WFP 24 was pretty close but slightly out of my price range. Any others?

You said over 20", I don't know if that means you would consider 20" or not but the Dell 2007wfp does the same thing.

Keep in mind that with those Dells, though, the side-by-side is pretty lame. It reduces both screens to a very small size, and for some reason doesn't allow them to take up as much space as they could.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.