Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aarow

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2005
Arcus said:
Is he trying to show us a 15" without lines?

You don't see the lines? Theres some major lines there, unless thats what all screens look like closer up.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Well, the picture name implies there's a dark spot but it's hard to tell what's happening from the photo all the same. Is the dark spot(s) the edges or is that just how the photo turned out? :)

Dr. Dastardly

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2004
I live in a giant bucket!
mad jew said:
Well, the picture name implies there's a dark spot but it's hard to tell what's happening from the photo all the same. Is the dark spot(s) the edges or is that just how the photo turned out? :)
I think your right and he wants to know what this dark spot is. But seeing that we hade to crack his cryptic code I now don't have the energy to give him the answear he is looking for.

TDM21

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
It would be better if the picture wasn't a compressed jpeg and we knew what to look for, if anything.

yoda13

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2003
Texas
I've rarely seen a thread where it was harder to ascertain exactly what the author was hoping to accomplish:eek: :D

uaaerospace

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
Alabama
lol...this is hilarious. I created a thread a while back with a legitimate question and didn't get the first response. I'm jealous. :D

xinxin

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
The picture is from another forum that shows dim problem on LCD

If you think this screen is perfect and you love it. I wish all apple LCDs you buy all your life would be like this. Good luck.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
xinxin said:
If you think this screen is perfect and you love it. I wish all apple LCDs you buy all your life would be like this. Good luck.

That's a bit harsh. I'm finding it difficult to see the difference between a bad photograph and a bad screen though. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just difficult, that's all. :(

dallasuo

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2005
Canton, GA
xinxin said:

I still don't understand why it deserves a seperate thread.

xinxin

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Sorry for misleading

generik said:
Maybe he is concerned that his screen has those lines too, and would want us to look for him?

This is not about those lines problem. And this is not my laptop either. It just found it while searching Google.

My problem is uneven brightness. I know I 've been a little bit emotional on this forum, but since I saw those LCD screens of ACD or iMac in retail shop are even worse than mine, I think I 'd better give it up and just try to live with it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.