Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GreenApple29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
Hello all
As many of you in this forum i installed iOS 6 beta to have a look at the new features
The problem is that i am using the accessibility feature and specifically the zoom option to navigate to my day to day tasks
To anyone that hasn't seen that built in feature in iOS its a three finger gesture which if you slide your fingers its zooming the screen
SO now on iOS 6 there seems to be a bug if anyone can report this back as well i would really appreciate it!

SamSmith

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2011
United Kingdom
Hello all
As many of you in this forum i installed iOS 6 beta to have a look at the new features
The problem is that i am using the accessibility feature and specifically the zoom option to navigate to my day to day tasks
To anyone that hasn't seen that built in feature in iOS its a three finger gesture which if you slide your fingers its zooming the screen
SO now on iOS 6 there seems to be a bug if anyone can report this back as well i would really appreciate it!

I have also noticed this. It seems like when panning around the zoomed screen it's moving in random directions.

GreenApple29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
I have also noticed this. It seems like when panning around the zoomed screen it's moving in random directions.

I had tried with beta 1 and it was quite laggy as already said
I don't know if this problem was fixed on the third beta that was released
Fingers crossed everything is good though because I'm using this feature due to visual impaired problems that I am experiencing
If anyone is using the latest beta can please try??

jsh

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2008
I just played around with it on my new iPad on beta 3. Was very smooth.

iPusch

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2012
Manhattan, New York
Yeah really smoothly on iPad 3 already, but every device has different bugs, do you using an iPad 3rd Generation then you can likely upgrade bk to iOS6 otherwise idk I only own an iPad 3 :eek:
and one question, how can I delete posts from this forum, I am only able to edit them :/

GreenApple29

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
I just played around with it on my new iPad on beta 3. Was very smooth.

Just to clarify that when I mentioned soon I didn't mean the one that you do on pics or on the safari
I'm taking about the three finger gesture so as to zoom in usually used by people with vusual impairment
Are we talking about the same thing?? I hope we do cos this will be great news;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.