Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BikiniCladShrew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2006
Blissville, Australia
I have been trying to install/run/ the plugin alllowing me to access my hotmail account in MAIL. I have downloaded httpmail_tiger_1.48.dmg with no issues and it said it installed fine. The desired result should be that I now have the option to choose HTTP when selecting mail type. This is not the case on my INTEL MacBook Pro - Does anyone know if it is because I am using INTEL? The instructions tell me to go into terminal and paste code but I am not comfortable in terminal and it does not give me enough instructions being a novice in terminal to get to where I was meant to be. ANY help would be great even if it is to tell me it cant be done on the INTEL so I can stop wasting my time!
Thanks

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
although i dont know much about the particular thing you're doing, what terminal commands are you having trouble with?

Also, could you tone down on the text colouring? Bright garish magenta is a bit painful to read.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.