Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jchase2057

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 6, 2010
Detroit
I am looking to take the acmt exam and am wondering what the best place is to look for a study guide or practice exam. I've owned and worked on just about every mac since the g3 days I'm just concerned about the stuff that I might not know from real world experience.

PS. I know this is not the right forum. I just didnt know where to post this and powerpc guys usually know there stuff.

Jethryn Freyman

macrumors 68020
Aug 9, 2007
Australia
I am looking to take the acmt exam and am wondering what the best place is to look for a study guide or practice exam. I've owned and worked on just about every mac since the g3 days I'm just concerned about the stuff that I might not know from real world experience.

PS. I know this is not the right forum. I just didnt know where to post this and powerpc guys usually know there stuff.
Apple Service Source has a whole section on the stuff you need to know... I studied for it (but never took it) last year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.