Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 20, 2004
What are the actors you cannot stand to watch.

- Will Smith
- Bob Saget
- The Guy on 'The Soup"
- Everyone on Mad TV
- Tom Cruise (not all of his movies are bad, its just him)
- Kristen Johnston (3rd Rock from the sun, ER, Austin Powers) (she is the most masculine female voice EVER)

feakbeak

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2003
Michigan
Gilbert Gottfried is the most annoying person that ever lived.

Anyone who hosts a network TV morning show. For the love of god, just stop smiling!!! :eek:

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
masterapple04 said:
Adam Sandler. (Comedy is not funny, but just stupid.)
That kid who played Spiderman.

That's all I can think of right now.

Toby Maguire. hmph Spiderman....more like larva boy.

I would tend to agree with all those mentioned save for Adam Sandler's first couple movies. I like them because they're stupid and require no thought. His new one's....well.... Adam's hard to take seriously.

Heh, Bob Sagat. I'd like to see him take a shot in the mummy and daddy buttons like most everyone else on Funniest Home Videos. Although, in all fairness, I've seen him in interviews and he was surprisingly funny. Still doesn't make up for years of FHV. ;)

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
gwuMACaddict said:
geena davis

At least we have a made-for-TV female president with a higher approval rating than the real one. Of course, I realize that's not exactly high praise with all things considered.

gwuMACaddict

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2003
washington dc
Deepdale said:
At least we have a made-for-TV female president with a higher approval rating than the real one. Of course, I realize that's not exactly high praise with all things considered.

when i listed her it had nothing to do with politics...

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
gwuMACaddict said:
when i listed her it had nothing to do with politics...

I know ... just a straightforward matter of disliking someone. There are plenty to choose from in the entertainment field.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
cooknwitha said:
Different strokes.....

Indeedy. :D

It's like 'Monty Python', I'm at a loss to understand how that is so popular in the U.S., it's arguably as unfunny as 'The Office'.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Robin Williams
The guy who plays Horatio in CSI Miami (in fact most of CSI)
Ted Danson (I love that there's a line in a House of Pain song that goes "...hit him with a brick he's Ted Danson..."(OK maybe not but that's what I hear))
Whoppi Goldberg
Jeremy Clarkson (BBC Top Gear)
Nicky Campbell (BBC Watchdog)
Clive Anderson (Brit 'Wit')
Michael Parkinson (used to be good but is becoming more old fashioned, I loved the way he reffered to 'the Gays' when talking to Madonna this week)

and plenty more.....

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
iGav said:
Ricky Gervais, how can anyone be so unfunny?

I was thinking the same thing. Can't stand the guy; there's something so creepy about him that i just can't watch anything he's in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.